Remodeling Small Bathroom
Got A Small Bathroom?
The general consensus among plumbers is that your bathroom should be about the same size as your garage; however, there are a number of houses being built with tiny bathrooms, some of them hardly bigger than a closet.
Even when you use most reliable bathroom remodeling how to manuals or bathroom remodeling software, small bathroom design is sometimes overlooked.
Tips To Make Your Small Bathroom Look Bigger
There are a number of ways to make your small bathroom appear bigger when you’re consider small bathroom remodeling. Allow us to present you with a few bathroom remodeling tips on small bathroom remodeling:
1. Paint. Paint your new small bathroom in light, cooler colors. Lighter colors on your small bathroom walls will feel airy and should cause an optical illusion where your eyes naturally try to look "beyond" the color. Try painting clouds on the ceiling — if successful, such design can really add much needed creativity and flare to your small bathroom!
2. Wallpaper. When you decide to use wallpaper on your bathroom walls make sure you use small patterns – you don’t want giant, blocky design overwhelm your bathroom space. You can also install a bathroom tile with a delicate pattern that will repeat itself on the floor.
3. Light. Play with the bathroom light fixtures – install heavy lighting or better yet, a skylight if you can. A bay window is ideal, of course, you can create additional space for storage by using its alcove.
4. Bathroom Mirrors. Place bathroom mirrors opposite each other if possible. This old space-creating trick should do wonders to your small bathroom; combined with lots of light, this will definitely make the space appear larger than it is. Also if you place a bathroom mirror (on the angle if at all possible) against the bathroom window you will create additional "bathroom window" that way and make the room more spacious.
5. Reflective Surfaces. Choose bathroom cabinets, bathroom vanities and bathroom countertops with shiny, reflective surfaces; see if you can install a glass shower enclosure during your bathroom remodeling process or even install a full-length mirror inside or right outside your shower.
6. New Horizones. Focus on the horizontal parts of your bathroom, for example, add a tile put a bathroom cabinet above the toilet, put up hooks and hang bathroom baskets. border. See if you can turn any unused vertical space for bathroom storage,
7. Bath Mats. Skip bathroom rugs or bathroom mats if possible or choose lightly-colored ones for your small bathroom. Don’t overdo it on towel racks – make sure only the necessary accessories make it to your new small bathroom.