Dry Steam Cleaning
Dry steam cleaning machines, or dry vapor steam cleaning machines, are slightly different in that they create both low moisture vapor and a very high temperature. Both vapor and dry cleaning machines are the perfect choice if you or your family members suffer from allergies, if you're worried about environment safety or if you're renovating or getting your house ready for sale.
What's in a Name?
The low moisture vapor is only about six percent water, which is even less moisture that we get in the air surrounding us. That is why this type of steam cleaning is called "dry".
As with vapor cleaning machines, when you decide to use dry steam cleaning technology, there are a number things to remember:
1. Your dry steam cleaning has to operate between 240° and 260°F in order to be effective. If you use steam cleaning services, they often have steam cleaning machines which operate in the 360°F to 410°F range.
2. The best dry cleaning machines have a reasonable water tank capacity. Even though steam cleaning machines are fantastic at utilizing small quantities of water to conduct large jobs, you want to make sure that you won't have to change the water more than once while completing your cleaning.
3. Despite what you may think, some low pressure steam cleaning machines perform better than the high pressure ones.
Here are some of the features that make a dry steam cleaning machine so great:
1. The boiler parts, as well as other parts of the dry cleaning machine, are made out of stainless steel. The dry steam cleaning machine should also have a feature that can regulate water steam outflow along with its temperatures.
2. The dry steam cleaning machine is easy to maintain and clean. Plus, it is light enough to be carried (even when you fill it with water), which is great if you're planning to use it often.
3. Most dry steam cleaning machines should last anywhere from ten to twenty years. This is only guaranteed if you’re able to get parts and if the repair shops know how to deal with your machine if it breaks.
4. Most dry steam cleaning machines should have a two to three-year guarantee. Most steam cleaning services should also have a contract that will guarantee your satisfaction with their performance.
In addition to all this, your dry steam cleaning machines should have some features for special cleaning tasks as well as some variety of cleaning brushes. More expensive machines will also have more options on hose outlets.
This is not especially important if you're using your machine once in a while. But for frequently used dry steam cleaning machines, such ability may be a huge advantage. They are definitely more efficient when it comes to cleaning difficult areas.
|Have all your steam cleaning questions answered in our forum|